Aluminium High Purity Bond Oxbond S38
Oxbond S38 is a high-purity binder, used in high-purity, high temperature refractories and kiln furniture.
It is manufactured from aluminium hydroxy-chloride, together with fine alpha alumina, and
various organic binders.
Oxbond S38 is recommended for use for:
• High quality rams and mouldables
• Combustion chambers including hot repairs
• Kiln furniture
• Burner blocks
• Special low creep refractories
• Special refractories with close dimensional tolerances
• Silica-free refractories for the petro-chemical industry
Please call us today on +44 (0) 118 952 2929 or email: email@example.com